18 Şubat 2010 Perşembe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULE aka "BYSWEETMOM"

Today is My dear Sister Sule's  (Aka BYSWEETMOM) birthday! YAY...Most of you know her as  "bysweetmom"..
She is not only a sister ; she is my very best friend too.
Whenever I am sad, she always opens her arms and hold me with her compassion..
Whenever I need to talk, she always listen to me..She is a perfect listener!
Whenever I fall down, She always get my feet back on the ground..
When I feel happy , she is always happy with me..
When I cry, She always cry with me..

By the way, in our childhood - she was not like that all :) She didn't want me to join her games :) I was like her  troublesome "TAIL" ... hihihihih!!
Here are some our childhood photos:



Even I am not good at making pastries, I did a birthday cake for her! I write "Sule Mutlu Yillar" (means Sule, happy Birthday) on it, cause of I am not expert it looks a little bit funny ha! Here is the birthday cake I made especially for her :)

HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SİS, SULE!!!

Btw, We celebrate two birthdays today, One is SULE'S the other one is my kitty boy Pasha's bday :)


PS: Unfortunately I do not know the exact birthdate of Pasha, I met him on 11th March of 2009, he was aproximately 1 months old orphane baby..I wrote his birthday was 18 February on his Identity Card...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ONES, DEAR SULE And My Kitty Son PASHA!
I LOVE YOUUUU......:)


17 yorum:

  1. Happy happy ...birtday ! With your family..
    ihi hii I am not asking her age :)
    Kisses !

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Happy birthday!! May many years of lots of joy and love follow!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  3. You are lucky that you are so close to your sister! The happiest of birthdays to Sule and Pasha!!

    YanıtlaSil
  4. many many thanks dearsss .... :) You are so sweet!

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Happy Birthday Sule!!! :)

    I wish you many happy healthy years with your sweet sister .. Happy B.day to Pasha too :)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Happy birthday Sule :)

    I think the cake looks yummy Sebnem, don't worry :)

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Thank you girls! Oh Bahaar, thank you.You gave me morale :-) hihihi..

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Many thanks for your celebrations...
    Sebocum canım how lucky I am that I have such a great and special sister like you...
    I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH SENİ ÇOOOOK SEVİYORUM

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Happy birthday to Sule and Pasha...
    So perfect a birthday writing Sebnem:)

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Oh how cute! Happy Birthday to both of you: Sule & Pasha!

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Happy birthday Sule and kitty cat!, many many more.
    BTW I love the cake too! Yummmm.

    Demet

    YanıtlaSil
  12. What a lovely tribute!:) Happy Birthday Sule or Pasha too:)

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Happy birthday, dear Sule and Pasha!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Love your blog! Happy belated birthday to your beloved sister and sweet kitty Pasha!!!

    YanıtlaSil