28 Eylül 2010 Salı

Have you ever seen this kind of UNIQUE And PRECIOUS ART on a LEAF ?

Have you ever seen "leaf painting" art ? I saw a few leaf painting work  before...
But This PAINTED LEAF is the most beautiful "leaf painting" I have ever seen!


Is not it breath taking ? Look at all those details and realistic effects! It is from amazing artist SUZI CHUA (Too see her more work you can click and go to her website) 
She is a fascinating artist, she paints everything - every material! And she always create MIRACLES with her brush strokes!

Yesterday, I received this beautiful-PRECIOUS and UNIQUE gift from Suzi..She sent this great lion painting as a gift  to my sister Sule (aka bysweetmom)..
Dear SUZI, Thank you so much for being my friend! I am very honored to know you! Hope one day, we could meet and paint the rocks together :)
Thanks to millions times dear Suzi!

God bless you and your gorgeous talent!

TURKISH:
Daha once hic böyle bir "yaprak boyama"  eser görmüş müydünüz ?  Bu inanılmaz el boyaması Aslan bir yaprağın üzerine resmedilmiş.. Hayatımda gördüğüm en güzel "yaprak boyama"..

Bu muhteşem eser, Malezya'dan süper bir sanatçı "SUZI CHUA" dan hediye olarak geldi, Suzi'yi tanıdığım ve arkadaşım olduğu için çok mutluyum... Çok teşekkürler Suzi.. Bu inanılmaz artist, taş boyama serüvenime başlarken bana "ilham" veren ender sanatçılardandı... Onu tanıdığım için gurur duyuyorum..

3 yorum:

  1. increadible talent...well done Suziiiiii

    YanıtlaSil
  2. magnificent, can't believe my eyes imcomparable talent.
    Thousands thanks Suzy for giving me one the most precious gift of my life...

    YanıtlaSil
  3. What an incredibly talented artist!!! Thank you for sharing Suzi's amazing artwork! It sure is a really precious gift for Sule :)! And I'm really happy you can exchange experiences and inspirations with another talented artist: it's so wonderful and enriching!

    YanıtlaSil