17 Kasım 2011 Perşembe

Wonderful Gifts from Suzi Chua - Kedim Paşa'nın Portresi , Harika Hediye!

I  received a FABULOUS Suprise gift yesterday..!!!
When I got a parcel  from Maleysia - Suzi Chua ; my heart started "bumping bumping bumping!!! 
(Suzi   is a great artist ; she paints awesome  pets, animals and nature paintings on various materials! )
When I opened the envelop,  I REALLY FELL IN LOVE this "unique"  fantastic  PASHA (Pasha is my kitty son)  portrait  painting... It is trully SPECTECULAR! 







And I got additional gifts too, she sent me some pearl pendants for me to paint !! Yay!! Thank you for being my friend Suzi!Thank you for your precious gift! 




En beğendiğim sanatçılardan Malezyadan tamamen bana "özel" hazırlanmış resmedilmiş muhteşem hediye, harika sanatçı Suzi Chua'dan geldi.. Çok mutluyum, benim için inanılmaz anlamı olan ve çok değerli bir hediye! Bu dünya güzel hediyenin yanında, boyamam için harika sedef kolyeler de enfes! En kısa sürede onları zevkle boyayacağım :)


Teşekkürler Suzi!! 

5 yorum:

  1. WOW what a wonderful present, Sebnem!!!!!
    Suzi is truly a gifted artist, and I can see she paints with her heart... like YOU, dear Sebnem! It's so heartwarming to get gifts like this! And I'm sure you will create something wonderful from the pearl pendants!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Oh and by the way, your latest handpainted pet-jewelry is amazing!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxo
    Anna

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Thank you so much my dearest Anna! Suzi is one of the great artist fueled my stone painting passion:)

    YanıtlaSil
  4. unique, beautiful & heart-warming items, i always get blown away by all these beautiful things handcrafted by you, they are fabulous <3

    YanıtlaSil