19 Ekim 2015 Pazartesi

Best Personalized Christmas Gifts for Cat Lovers!

 Click the pic and give your order
click the pic and go to my shop
Best Holiday Gifts, Christmas Gifts for all cat lovers! Crazy Cat ladies! Cat moms and cat dads!
Each one is hand drawn and handpainted with lots of love and extreme care.. If you get one of these custom cat pillow as agift, i am sure it will put a big smile on your face and it melts your heart!
So why don't you give one of these custom pet pillows as a christmas gift for your loved ones ? meow!

If you want to get your own custom pet portrait plush pillow , you can place your orders from my etsy shop :  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShebboDesign

You can click and place your order from my etsy shop

You can click and place your order from my etsy shop

You can click the pic and place your order from my etsy shop


A few more kitty pillow pics from my commissioned art pillow portfolio..






Kediseverler için eşi benzeri olmayan, kişiye özel hediyeler! Bu hediyeler, alanların kalbini 12den vuruyor :) Hediyeyi verenlerin de koltukları kabarıyor :) Tüm hayvanseverlerin aşık olduğu, herbirisi el boyaması ve kişiye özel hazırladığım bu yastıklardan isterseniz  shebbodesign@gmail.com a mail atın :) miyav!


For more updated pics, follow me on instagram  :  https://instagram.com/shebbodesign/

1 yorum:

  1. Those pillows are adorable and gorgeous! The gray one with the green eyes looks just like my kitty! catchatwithcarenandcody

    YanıtlaSil