4 Eylül 2011 Pazar

Baby Kitten Bathing- Pasha



Shebbodesign'ın ilk Youtube videosu... İlk videomuz oglum Pasha'nın bebekliginden...
Pasha hayatıma girdikten sonra, Shebbodesign projesini hayata geçirdim. Güzel oğlum Pasha bana ilham verdi....İlk videom da Pasha'nın hayatıma ilk girdigi günlerden bir video..

This is the first uploaded youtube video of Shebbodesign :) It is one of the first videos of my darling kitty boy Pasha... Everything has been started with my kitty boy Pasha, he is my muse :))

4 yorum:

  1. tatusum, ultra cute:) love you!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. hehehe, o benim canım oglum aşkım.. He is my LOVE LOVE!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  3. AWWWWWW this video is SOOOO sweet!!!! I'm melting like butter in the sun! :)
    Oh he was so small and could already bathe himself... he was such a smart baby boy already!!!
    Zoe and I are sending lots of kisses to the lovely boy and his proud Mommy! :)
    xoxoxo

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Mia Carissima Anna,
    you totally understand what I feel whenever I watch my baby's first videos :) Yes, everytime and everytime my heart is melting too :)))
    Pasha and me send lots of hugs and kisses you both !
    xoxo and "puurrrssss" :)))

    YanıtlaSil