3 Kasım 2011 Perşembe

Free Tutorial Paper Relief Kitten Playing in Basket - Kağıttan Kedi - 3 Boyutlu

This is my first DIY Free Tutorial post! Promise,  I will try to share  with you  my other   discoveries about   DIY projects  from time to time....:)
You know I love cats, so my first discovery is about  paper relief tutorial of  an "American Shorthair Kitten playing in basket" :))) I've discovered this free pattern from Canon Creative Park
Bugün değişik bir blogpost yapmak istedim.. Bundan sonra arada sırada buldugum ve sevdigim "how to" elişi nasıl  yapılır'ı anlatan projeleri blogumda paylaşmayı planlıyorum..Bu ilk proje  kedi severler için harika bir elişi hediye olabilir! Kagıt katlama rölyefi 3 Boyutlu Sepetinde oynayan kediye sahip olmak isterseniz, buyrun resimleri izleyin :))






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder